Reach for the sky as you visit Chicago’s tallest, and most thrilling attraction: 360 ChicagoHighlights
- Admire breath-taking panoramic views of Chicago
- Listen to the witty and fascinating history of the city
- Brave the open-air Skywalk 100 stories high!
Experience the stunning 360-degree panoramic views from 360 Chicago, (formally John Hancock Observatory) which offers superior lake views and views spanning four states, Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin and Michigan. No other tower gets you closer to the heart of Chicago.
Located 1000ft above The Magnificent Mile and close to the Navy Pier, 360 Chicago observatory provides easy access to Chicago’s premier shopping and dining districts. Ride the high-powered elevator to the 94th floor zooming up over 300 metres in just 40 seconds and learn the history of Chicago via the witty multimedia commentary by David Schwimmer. Then test yourself on Chicago's only open-air Skywalk and feel the wind on your face nearly 100 stories in the air!
- See Chicago and four US states with the interactive telescopes and feel the wind in your hair as you experience the open-air Skywalk.
Sun & Star Admission ticket
- This ticket allows for two visits in 48 hours so you can get closer to the heart of the Windy City. Enjoy both sunrise and sunset with one fabulous pass
– Enjoy splitting one half-bottle of Italian Prosecco and General Admission for two people.
– Experiencing Chicago’s greatest thrill ride! Lean thirty degrees outside of the observation deck on a moving glass and steel platform.
English, French, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin and Spanish.Redeem informationVoucher type
Printed Voucher. Print and bring the voucher to enjoy the activity.LocationStart point:
875 N. Michigan Avenue - 60611 - Chicago - USEnd point
: Same as the starting pointScheduleOpening dates
09:00 - 23:00
Last admission time: 22:30